18 November 2018, 14:54
  • Turkish
    Özgür Gündem: ISIS attack planned in Amman
    Added time: 09 January 2014, Thursday 15:52
    12 Punto 14 Punto 16 Punto 18 Punto

    Still Not Been Investigated

    Today is the anniversary of the Paris massacre.. One year ago today, Sakine Cansız, Fidan Dogan and Leyla Şaylemez were brutally murdered in the French capital Paris. Kurdish people defined these three women politicians as "the comrades of the sun".

    Three Kurdish woman revolutionaries co-founder of the Kurdistan Workers Party Sakine Cansız, the Representative of the Kurdistan National Congress (KNK) in Paris Fidan Doğan and member of the Kurdish youth movement Leyla Şaylemez were massacred in French capital city Paris on 9 January 2013.

    Three women, three generations of Kurdish women committed at different levels and in different fields tirelessly working both to denounce the persecution of Kurds and for a path toward a just and lasting peace through dialogue.

    Both issues were the target of those who ordered the murder. The hand which pulled the trigger may well as been that of the "suspect" arrested two days after the killings.

    Omer Guney was the last who saw the three women alive. He was with them in the office. French investigators accuse him of being the killer. If this indeed were the case, the trial will show.

    But the case is proceeding very slowly. To date no hearing has been scheduled as the investigation is not over yet. In an article published in December, the French magazine Express said there has been rapid progress made in the investigation into the murders of three Kurdish women revolutionaries in Paris on 9 January.

    It noted that "suspicions regarding Omer Guney have been strengthened by the latest findings", and that "the supposition of a political murder on a background of espionage is gaining credibility".

    According to the article by Eric Pelletier, there has been rapid progress made in the investigation after the examination of new documents, and "new evidence strengthens suspicions regarding the sole suspect, Ömer Güney".

    The Express article explained that in the police laboratory near Ecully photos that had been deleted from the memory of Güney's Nokia mobile phone had been retrieved, proving that Güney had on the night before the murders entered the Kurdish association in Villiers-le-Bel and photographed the membership information.

    The article continued: "At between 4.30 and 5.30 am, he carefully photographed 329 membership forms, he succeeded in entering the premises by using spare keys" According to the magazine Ömer Güney admitted taking these photographs, but claimed he did it on the orders of the PKK.

    Reviews: 544
    Yazdır Paylaş
    TAGS :
    Other News

    Do you like our page layout?
    Not Bad